A flash player is needed to view this site. Please download the newest version here: www.adobe.com
On August 26th, 1960, William F. Reineke SR. opened his first dealership, which was on 130 East Tiffin Street in Fostoria, Ohio, called Reineke Buick Oldsmobile. In 1962, his business was expanding and moved the dealership to a much larger location at 133 East Tiffin Street. In September of 1962, he then switched to the Ford Motor Company brand. In September of 1971 it was time for expansion once again, as a new dealership was being constructed at it's present location of 1303 Perrysburg Road Fostoria, Ohio. On January 15, 1972 the new dealership, Reineke Ford, opened for business.
On Feburary 24th, 1984 it was time for expansion of the Reineke Family Dealerships when Tiffin Ford Lincoln Mercury opened it's doors for business on Market Street in Tffin, Ohio. In April of 2001 Tiffin Ford Lincoln Mercury moved to it's new location at 2020 West State Route 18. In 2005, we expanded to the third Reineke Family Dealership location. Reineke Lincoln Mercury Mazda is located in Lima, Ohio at 1350 North Cable Road. In September of 2006, we purchased our fourth location, Reineke Chevrolet Buick Pontiac in Upper Sandusky, Ohio at 1045 East Wyndot Avenue. 2008 brought on the purchase of Reineke Motors, located at 205 Commerce Way, Upper Sandusky, Ohio.